Please be sure to download the correct scholarship application. There are separate applications for those that are high school seniors and those that are currently at Texas A&M University.
2020 High-School Senior Scholarship — Applications must be postmarked by Monday, March 9, 2020
- One scholarship will be given to a high-school senior for $1,000.
- Scholarship is only for the College Station or Galveston campuses of Texas A&M University
- ELIGIBILITY – Any eligible high-school senior graduating during the current school year that meets the following criteria:
- High-school weighted GPA of 3.0 or above
- Student must be accepted and enrolling for full course load (minimum of 12 hours) for the upcoming Fall semester at Texas A&M University in College Station or Galveston, Texas
- The student or the student’s parent/guardian must reside in Parker County
- All information must be completed and applications must be signed. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Download High-School Senior Scholarship application (posted Jan. 7, 2020) — MS Word Format:
Current Aggie Scholarships – 2020
- Scholarship is for $1,000 per recipient for undergraduate studies.
- A student may only receive the Parker County Aggie Moms’ Club Scholarship one time only. (Either as a graduating high school senior or as a TAMU student)
- Current A&M students — applications will be submitted by e-mail
- Applications and references must be emailed by: Friday, March 20. 2020, at midnight CST
- ELIGIBILITY — Any current Texas A&M student that meets the following criteria:
- Current TAMU GPA of 2.5 or above
- Student must be currently attending Texas A&M University in College Station or Galveston as a full-time student (12 or more hours) and planning to enroll in the current school year as an undergraduate
- The students meet one of the following residence requirements. The student or the student’s parent/guardian must reside in:
- Parker County, Texas; or
- Texas zip code: 76008, 76020, 76035, 76066, 76082, 76085, 76086, 76087, 76088, 76177, 76372, 76449, 76485, 76487 or 76504; or
- Out of State Zip Code: 15085, 27526, 28027, 30319, 33067, 34232, 62225, 71801, 87111.
Download the Returning Aggie Scholarship Application (Posted Jan. 7, 2020):