Please be sure to download the correct scholarship application. There are separate applications for those that are high school seniors and those that are currently at Texas A&M University.
2019 High School Senior Scholarship — Applications must be postmarked by Saturday, March 9, 2019
- One scholarship will be given to a high school senior for $1,000.
- Scholarship is only for the College Station or Galveston campuses of Texas A&M University
- ELIGIBILITY – Any eligible high school senior graduating during the 2017-2018 school year that meets the following criteria:
- High school weighted GPA of 3.0 or above
- Student must be accepted and enrolling for full course load (minimum of 12 hours) for the upcoming Fall semester at Texas A&M University in College Station or Galveston, Texas
- The student or the student’s parent/guardian must reside in Parker County
- All information must be completed and applications must be signed. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Download High School Senior Scholarship application (revised February 4, 2019) — MS Word Format:
Download High School Senior Rubric: 2019-PCAM-Scholarship-Rubric-high-school
Current Aggie Scholarships – 2019
- Scholarship is for $1,000 per recipient for undergraduate studies.
- A student may only receive the Parker County Aggie Moms’ Club Scholarship one time only. (Either as a graduating high school senior or as a TAMU student)
- Current A&M students — applications will be submitted by e-mail
- Applications and references must be emailed by: Friday, March 22, 2019 at midnight CST
- ELIGIBILITY — Any current Texas A&M student that meets the following criteria:
- Current TAMU GPA of 2.5 or above
- Student must be currently attending Texas A&M University in College Station or Galveston as a full-time student (12 or more hours) and planning to enroll in the Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 as an undergraduate
- The students meet one of the following residence requirements. The student or the student’s parent/guardian must reside in:
- Parker County, Texas; or
- Texas zip code: 76035, 76108, 76126, 76177, 76449, or 76485; or
- Out of State Zip Code: 15085, 16124, 27526, 28027, 30319, 30328, 32504, 32765, 32963, 33067, 34232, 60067, 60441, 60525, 60564, 62225, 71801, 87111.
Download the Returning Aggie Scholarship Application (Updated 2/4/2019):
Download the Current Aggie Scholarship Rubric: