Congratulations to Our 2017 Scholarship Recipients
High School Scholarship Recipient:
Buster C Lee, Millsap High School, TAMU Class of 2021 Majoring in Computer Science
Current Student Scholarship Recipients:
Brandon Knight, Class of 2018, Majoring in Biomedical Engineering with a 3.65 GPA
Justin Bolf, Class of 2018, Majoring in Mechanical Engineering with a 3.205 GPA
Katie Blakeley, Class of 2019, Majoring in Poultry Science with a 4.0 GPA
Kyle England, Class of 2019, Majoring in Accounting with a 3.795 GPA
Morgan Kaiser, Class of 2019, Majoring in Ag Communication & Journalism with a 3.5 GPA
Raven Pettigrew, Class of 2019, Majoring in Communication with a 2.5 GPA
Madeleine Parkison, Class of 2020, Majoring in Chemical Engineering with a 2.9 GPA
Auburn Staples, Class of 2020, Majoring in Marketing with a 4.0 GPA
******* Below is information from the 2017 Scholarships — check back in December 2017 for the 2018 applications***********
High School Senior Scholarship — Applications must be postmarked by Saturday, March 18, 2017
- One scholarship will be given to a high school senior for $1,000.
- Scholarship is only for the College Station or Galveston campuses of Texas A&M University
- ELIGIBILITY – Any eligible high school senior graduating during the 2016-2017 school year that meets the following criteria:
- High school weighted GPA of 3.0 or above
- Student must be accepted and enrolling for full course load (minimum of 12 hours) for the upcoming Fall semester at Texas A&M University in College Station or Galveston, Texas
- The student or the student’s parent/guardian must reside in Parker County
- All information must be completed and applications must be signed. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Download High School Senior Scholarship application: ParkerCoAggieMomsScholarship2017HSGraduate
Current Aggie Scholarships
- Scholarship is for $1,000 per recipient for undergraduate studies.
- A student may only receive the Parker County Aggie Moms’ Club Scholarship one time only. (Either as a graduating high school senior or as a TAMU student)
- NEW for 2017 – Current A&M students — applications will be submitted by e-mail
- Applications and references must be emailed by: Friday, March 24, 2017 at midnight CST
- ELIGIBILITY — Any current Texas A&M student that meets the following criteria:
- Current TAMU GPA of 2.5 or above
- Student must be currently attending Texas A&M University in College Station or Galveston as a full-time student (12 or more hours) and planning to enroll in the Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 as an undergraduate
- The students meet one of the following residence requirements. The student or the student’s parent/guardian must reside in:
- Parker County, Texas; or
- Texas zip code: 76035, 76108, 76449, 76485, or 76486; or
- Out of State Zip Code: 12302, 15085, 16124, 17050, 19518, 27526, 28027, 30019, 30135, 30328, 31632, 32259, 32317, 32504, 32533, 32963, 34232, 34285, 60525, 62049, 62225, 71801, 87111, 89052
Download the Returning Aggie Scholarship Application: PCAMScholarship2017ReturningAggies
2016 Scholarship Recipients
Each year the Parker County Aggie Moms’ Club raises funds to provide scholarships to both high school seniors and current Aggies. We greatly appreciate your support of this effort.
The applications from the past year are located below. These will be updated for 2017 (Coming Soon — the essay questions will not be changing).
HS Seniors: Scholarship Application for HS Seniors: 2016 Parker Co Aggie Moms Scholarship HS Graduate_final
Current TAMU Students: ParkerCoAggieMomsScholarship2016ReturningAggies_final_ExtendedApril30