We invite you to join the Parker County Aggie Moms Club. It is an excellent way to become familiar with Texas A&M, to support Parker County Aggies, and to form lasting friendships.
We have two ways to join:
1. Complete the membership application using our Google form, then use the link in the form to pay in Square OR you may mail a check to PCAM, PO Box 2421, Weatherford, Texas 76086. Annual dues is $20 (plus a small amount to cover transaction fee if using Square).
2. Join using our paper form and mail the form and check to PCAM.
Below is a link to our membership form for 2020-21:
Fillable MS Word Application:
Top 10 Reasons to Join Our Club
1. To form friendships and socialize with other Aggie Moms.
2. To stay connected to your child, learning the “in’s” and “out’s” of activities at A&M.
3. To receive information regarding Aggie Mom Club activities, A&M activities (such as football games and hotel accommodations), and to hear guest speakers from A&M.
4. To raise funds that go directly to support Parker County Aggies.
5. To have a chance learn the traditions of Texas A&M University.
6. To become as active an Aggie Mom as you choose. There is no pressure.
7. To learn the things about college life that your Aggie doesn’t share with you.
8. To have a monthly opportunity to brag about your Aggie.
9. To network with other Aggie Moms who are also experiencing “the empty nest syndrome”.
10. TO HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!